Dissemination of the research results of CLLassify.
1. N. Papakonstantinou, S. Ntoufa, E. Chartomatsidou, K. Kotta, A. Agathangelidis, L. Giassafaki, T. Karamanli, P. Bele, T. Moysiadis, P. Baliakas, L.A. Sutton, N. Stavroyianni, A. Anagnostopoulos, A.M. Makris, P. Ghia, R. Rosenquist and K. Stamatopoulos. The histone methyltransferase EZH2 as a novel prosurvival factor in clinically aggressive chronic lymphocytic leukemia. May 2016.
1. T. Moysiadis, P. Baliakas, et al.
Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions, ESOF satellite event ‘Research and society, in the University of Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom, July 28-29, 2016.
2. T. Moysiadis, P. Baliakas, et al.
3. T. Moysiadis, P. Baliakas, et al.
Presentation title: Refining prognostication in CLL.
9th EMR-IBS and Italian Region conference , in the MET Hotel, Thessaloniki, Greece, May 8-12, 2017.
4. T. Moysiadis, P. Baliakas, et al.,
Presentation title: Different Time-Dependent Risk for Disease Evolution in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia with Distinct IGHV Gene Somatic Hypermutation Status.
28th Annual meeting of the Hellenic Society of Haematology, in the Megaro Mousikis, Athens, Greece, November 2-4, 2017.
5. T. Moysiadis, P. Baliakas, et al.
6. T. Moysiadis, P. Baliakas, et al.
Poster title: Different Risk Evolution for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Progression with Distinct IGHV Gene Somatic Hypermutation Status.
5th MCAA Annual Conference and General Assembly, in the KU, Leuven, Belgium, February 2-3, 2018.